Travel with Confidence - Book with an ABTA Travel Agent
UK Government Announcement - From 18 March 2022 travel to England Changes
If you will arrive in England from abroad after 4am, Friday 18 March, you do not need to:
- take any COVID-19 tests – before you travel or after you arrive
- fill in a UK passenger locator form before you travel
This will apply whether you are vaccinated or not.
You also will not need to quarantine when you arrive, in line with current rules.
Travellers are stongly advised to visit FCDO travel advice page for the latest updated details. Click on the essential travel information link at the bottom of this page. Then go to the relevant country for which you require information.
Our opening hours are Monday to Saturday - 9a.m until 5.00 p.m
Sanitiser gel is available on entry and you may wear a mask at your own discretion to help with reducing the spread of the Corona virus.
You can also contact us on our normal telephone number 0121 561 2331, get in touch by e-mailing us using email@example.com , or the contact form on this site. We continue to monitor changes to your travel bookings and make amendments where required. If you have any concerns about your booking(s) please do not hesitate to contact us.
As your payment becomes due it would be greatly appreciated if this can be made via BACS as per the information on your invoice.
Escape Travel Card
The Escape Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard® Card is the simple, safe and cost effective way to manage your spending money whilst you’re abroad.
- Competitive foreign exchange prices
- FREE to make purchases abroad
- FREE* overseas ATM withdrawals on withdrawals over £100
- Spend unused money in the UK without having to convert back again
- Free when you load £100 or more in first 30 days
- 24/7 lost and stolen helpline
- Add a companion card to enable you to share money and provide added security
- Re-use the card for future holidays – valid for 3 years
*When you use your Prepaid Card at an ATM in the UK, you may be subject to applicable fees, surcharge rules and regulations of the relevant ATM operator, or other financial institution or association. You should be advised before you confirm the transaction.